Dr. Todd Johnson DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lincoln, NE

August 21st, 2015
Reception staff not friendly. Dr Johnson not open-minded at all. Arrogant and condescending. Actually passive aggressive to the point that he uses his power to prescribe as retaliation for having his authority and knowledge challenged. Staff gets medication orders confused requiring numerous phone calls to correct. All in all, not a very healthy experience.

March 17th, 2011
A fantastic practice
Dr. Johnson and his staff take the time to listen to what you say and then act on it. The ease of getting an appointment impresses me every time. His nurses promptly return calls and actually answer questions. Dr. Johnson has a great bedside manner and he never rushes you. My husband and I both see him and we even moved my daughter from a pediatrician to Dr. Johnson's practice. Dr. Johnson and his staff are rare gems in generally understaffed field.

May 21st, 2009
6 days old
My son was 6 days old when Dr. Johnson diagnosed him with having severe Jaundice. We went to the hospital, went to our room and my son began his phototherapy treatment right away. I was a single mother and terrified that something was going to happen to my baby. Dr. Johnson was there by my side giving me the support I needed. My son and I stayed in the hospital for 3 days and each day we had atleast a 3 hour long visit from Dr. Johnson.