A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Wagner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Wagner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagner
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagner graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wagner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Wagner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd Wagner practice?
- Dr. Todd Wagner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Wagner practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Primary Care Doctors.