Dr. Todd Erickson MD Patient Reviews

4.7

November 26th, 2014
The Doctor other doctors go to
My father is a physician and he sees Dr Erickson. We have all been impressed by the time he spends with us, and the compassion he has shown our family. He is knowledgable about cutting edge research and worked with UCLA to get my dad into a trial. We feel like we get big city care with a small town personalized touch. AMAZING doctor!

March 8th, 2013
amazing oncologist!
After being diagnosed with cancer, I went to a big medical center in L.A., but found we could get the same exact treatment here, close to home. But more importantly, here we had Dr. Erickson, who gave us individualized, compassionate care. His office staff is wonderful, and when I was hospitalized, he visited me in the hospital too. He is an incredible doctor!

July 6th, 2011
This physician was competent in the extreme. More importantly, when I consulted Dr. Erickson, I had advanced esophageal cancer with a very poor prognosis. I began a series of nine chemotherapy treatments at his clinic. After only six treatments, I was cancer free. That was two years ago. I am still cancer free.

May 8th, 2010
This physician was compassionate, kind and incredibly knowledgeable. Most importantly, he took the time with me and my family at each office visit to explain my condition and my treatment regimen. He was sincerely interested in my well being. He made me feel comfortable and well cared for throughout my journey with cancer. I strongly and without reservation recommend this physician.