A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Estroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Estroff is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Estroff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Estroff graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Wilk Estroff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Estroff practice?
- Dr. Todd Estroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Estroff practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.