A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Estroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Estroff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Estroff
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Estroff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Estroff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Estroff graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Wilk Estroff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd W. Estroff practice?
- Dr. Todd Estroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Estroff practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.