A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Griffith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Griffith, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Griffith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd F Griffith MD is a male Nephrologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Todd F. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Todd Griffith has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Griffith practices Nephrology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Nephrologists.