Plastic Surgeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Passionate Doctor  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2014

My son cut open his chin and went to the Urgent Care. Later, my son opened up the wound again. I called Dr. Farnworth's office. Dr. Farnworth was done with his clinic but said he would stay to take care of my son. This says a lot about a doctor. I will recommend him to anyone I know.

Feb 18th, 2014

Dr. Farnworth did a MOHS closure on me. I found him to be an excellent doctor and took the time to explain the outcome of my surgery. I would recommend to any one of my friends.

by Mary C. on Jan 6th, 2014

Dr. Todd K. Farnworth is an excellent doctor with exceptional bedside manner. He is kind, conscientious and easy to communicate with. I felt confident in his care and I would highly recommend him .

|  Surgical procedure  |  show details
by Anjanette B on Dec 11th, 2013

I sought out Dr. Farnworth for a surgical procedure to help improve my quality of life. I had surgery on 12/6/13 and Im happy to say my results are great! I've recommend Dr. Farnworth to a couple of my friends for the same procedure I've had done! Thank you!

|  JR  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2013

I want to start off by saying how great Dr, Farnworth is. I have been seeing him for many years. He has only treated me with kindness and respect.I have had multiple lesions removed from my body. Ones that I thought should be removed, he said no. He is not the type of doctor that will just remove something just to make money. I will continue to recommend Dr. Farnworth

|  Great experience!  |  show details
by EZizzi on Nov 29th, 2013

Dr. Farnworth was recommended by my dermatologist. I am SO glad they sent me to see him. Dr. Farnworth and his staff were very accommodating and made sure I felt at ease during the procedure. It has been 2 weeks since the procedure on my face, and I can already tell the scarring will be minimal if any at all even though my dermatologist warned that the scarring could be very noticeable. I really appreciate everything they did for me and would highly recommend Dr. Farnworth for a plastic surgeon. I just found out I need one more procedure, and I am set to go to Dr. Farnworth again without hesitation.

|  Great Surgeon  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Farnworth by a friend as I had another surgeon ruin my face during a CO2 peel due to the inaccuracy of the CO2 wand. Dr. Farnworth was able to bring my skin tone back to one color. He was very honest from the beginning that that he may not get the results I was looking for as it is extremely difficult when you are dealing with pigment. I also receive Botox from Dr. Farnworth and he is always careful as not to overdo my face as many surgeons do. I highly recommend Dr. Farnworth and his work.

|  The Best!!  |  show details
by Diana Murdock on Nov 14th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Farnworth for the past five years. He was originally recommended to me by my Dermatologist for the removal of some cancerous spots on my face five years ago as I was afrain of scarring, and I am so glad I placed myself in his care! Growing up in the Sunshine state of Arizona, I have been sent back to him for five separate procedures, and I have received the same great care with each visit by both the Dr.and his friendly staff. My last visit was this past month (November), and am confident his skilled surgeon hands will leave the smallest mark on my skin as my prior four procedures have. I trust Dr. Farnworth completely to take the best care of me possibly, and will be my only choice the next time I need his expertise!

Apr 6th, 2011

Great experience. Dr. Farnworth and staff were all very pleasant. I will be back

Aug 6th, 2010

Great Doctor! Bedside manner was fantastic and all my questions and concerns were answered. I felt very assured and relaxed. Would highly recommend!