A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Farrer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Farrer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Farrer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Farrer graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Farrer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd A Farrer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Farrer practice?
- Dr. Todd Farrer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Farrer practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors and Bakersfield Hospice & Palliative Specialists.