A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Fehniger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Fehniger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Fehniger, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fehniger graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fehniger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Siteman Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Arthur Fehniger MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Fehniger practice?
- Dr. Todd Fehniger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Fehniger practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Oncologists.