A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Ford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Ford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Ford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ford graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Ford has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Todd Ford MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. D T. Ford practice?
- Dr. D Ford has 3 office locations.
Dr. D Ford practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.