Ophthalmologists, Surgical Specialist
801 W Randol Mill Rd
Ste 201
Arlington, TX 76012
817-277-6433
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Money hungry doctor  |  show details
Oct 28th, 2013

I've had many eye surgeries as a result of diabetes.Most of the doctors I have seen will do eye surgeries without explaining any long term effects, so now I have found out that my eyes have been damaged as a result of too many surgeries that should never have been done.On my latest visit I went to have my eyes checked for glasses and instead of doing just that this doctors office added once again to many things to my visit and charging for un necessary procedures and still not getting done what I scheduled for.All these appointments the staff doesn't listen and they do whatever they want to just bumped up the charges.See several doctors and ask questions,this doctor will leave the office and leave you stranded to just make his golf time.

May 1st, 2013

excellent and compassionate doctor.....spent so much time listening and answering my questions.

|  Not that great  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2011

I couldn't see well and Dr. Ford tried to sell me on surgery and expensive glasses. I went to another doctor and all I needed was reading glasses. Is all about the money with this doctor.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

He was the best eye doctor I've ever used. My outcome after surgery was wonderful.

Jun 10th, 2010

in a hurry, money up front most important

Dec 3rd, 2009

Dr. Ford and his staff were very professional and were very compassionate. They seemed to really care about me and answered all my questions.

|  Bad Bad Bad  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2009

The pits. He does not have to ever worry about me coming in his office again. Would not let him touch me with a 10-foot pole.