A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Fountain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Fountain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Fountain graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Fountain has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd E Fountain MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd E. Fountain practice?
- Dr. Todd Fountain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Fountain practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Surgeons.