Dr. Todd Fountain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Fountain?

March 17th, 2015

Issues

Misdiagnosed back issue lead to treatment that made pain worse. Doctors here do not communicate with each other. They seemed to already have the answer to my back pain before I could show and tell them exactly how and where I hurt which in my opinion lead to the misdiagnosed back issue. I had a facet block done that caused me to have severe pain in my back on top of my normal pain. I could not stand or walk for days. The staff acted like it was no big deal. They asked if I wanted to do the procedure again and I advised them again that it didn't work the first time leaving me in agony why in the heck would I want to go through this again. I am likely not coming back here and will just deal with my back pain until I find a better place or solution.

January 10th, 2015

do not recommend

I was under his care at Mayo Clinic for 5 days post-op brain surgery. (he was finishing his fellowship) He did not care in the least when I had a bunch of seizures. He was cold as a fish, very irritated he had to be "called in." Do NOT recommend

October 17th, 2017