Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Awesome Dr show details Awesome Dr
by Kathi on Apr 17th, 2015

Dr francis is an awesome doctor! His attention to detail and concern for your welfare is evident each visit! You are not a number to him! He is about getting you the best care and will refer you to doctors if you need it! I know my entire family is in good hands with his care!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 12th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Francis for a variety of ailments. Each time he nails the diagnosis and provides good, compassionate care. A !

Aug 16th, 2012

I love going to Dr Francis. He's very good at explaining a diagnosis. He seems to adequetly explain what we're treating for, why we're treating it, and what other concerns are and why we might need additional testing or observation.

Very Poor Physician show details Very Poor Physician
Nov 2nd, 2011

I would not recommend this physician. He never spent enough time in the exam room and always seemed perturbed to have questions asked of him. He does not follow the standard of care and has misdiagnosed me a couple of times. Dr. Francis relies more on his laptop and his staff than his medical degree!

by mike on May 6th, 2009 on yahoo.com

ok so here is what happened. I called to schedule an appointment and I got one in morning for after 2 days which is pretty good. When I went to the appointment I was about 20 minutes late, and it's my first appointment so it takes time to find the place and office. So here is what happened; the receptionist told me that I was 30 minutes late (although I was like 20) and then she went to "ask" the doctor if he wants to see me, honestly I wasn't expecting a yes, and well he refused, well that's not the bad part. HE REFUSED TO RESCHEDULE an appointment because I was late for my first appointment. HOW RIDICULOUS IS THAT! usually the first one is the one that you'd be late for. I don't know if he's good or bad, but I didn't like the way they treated me.

Apr 14th, 2008

He is a very nice doctor. However, it is questionable how he is able to practice medicine. I think he relies on his wonderful staff of nurses to help him.

Nov 4th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Dr. Todd Francis has evolved to a Mature Physician!He knows his limitations and coordinates the efforts of a comitted specalized team that can get you back to being productive as possible. I couldn't ask for a better Person to look at my welfare. He's Tru

Aug 2nd, 2007 on yahoo.com

Awesome doctor!: Incredible bed-side manner. Very upbeat, and posotive. Couldn't ask for any better.