Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Awesome Dr show details Awesome Dr
by Kathi on Apr 17th, 2015

Dr francis is an awesome doctor! His attention to detail and concern for your welfare is evident each visit! You are not a number to him! He is about getting you the best care and will refer you to doctors if you need it! I know my entire family is in good hands with his care!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Nov 12th, 2012

I have seen Dr. Francis for a variety of ailments. Each time he nails the diagnosis and provides good, compassionate care. A !

Aug 16th, 2012

I love going to Dr Francis. He's very good at explaining a diagnosis. He seems to adequetly explain what we're treating for, why we're treating it, and what other concerns are and why we might need additional testing or observation.

Very Poor Physician show details Very Poor Physician
Nov 2nd, 2011

I would not recommend this physician. He never spent enough time in the exam room and always seemed perturbed to have questions asked of him. He does not follow the standard of care and has misdiagnosed me a couple of times. Dr. Francis relies more on his laptop and his staff than his medical degree!

Apr 14th, 2008

He is a very nice doctor. However, it is questionable how he is able to practice medicine. I think he relies on his wonderful staff of nurses to help him.