A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd French, MD, PA is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. French has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd H French MD and PA is a male Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd H. French practice?
- Dr. Todd French has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd French practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.