Dr. Todd Friend Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Friend?

March 3rd, 2016

Dr. Friend

Dr Friend has been my Dr. For years now.. He is great making an appt to see him can be a problem however other than that hes always been friendly & kind

June 27th, 2015

Dr. Friend is awful

Dr. Friend is awful. He is very dismissive. He stacks his appointments so close together and will literally tell you after 5 minutes "I have another patient" and leaves the room. Beyond his abrupt and rude manner, he does not accurate diagnose medical issues. I shared my experiences with a neighbor who also used to visit Dr. Friend and she had a similar experience. If Dr. Friend is not able to provide a diagnosis, he will label you a "hypochondriac" rather than refer you to a specialist with more specific experience.

January 10th, 2014

Dr. Todd Friend: Dismissive, Arrogant, Lacks Diagnostic Ability

When I visited Dr. Todd Friend for headaches, confusion, vision problems among other symptoms, he was dismissive. He spent a total of 10 minutes with me, and then had to rush off to the next patient. This was not a unique occurrence in my experience, as I was a patient of Dr. Friend for 10 years, and he consistently stacked his appointments. A crowded waiting room was to be expected. Eventually after a year of misery, I visited a different doctor and was diagnosed with "Post Concussion Syndrome". I was able to receive treatment at that time. I did not expect Dr. Friend to fix me immediately, nor did I expect him to properly diagnose the complex disorder of PCS, but the signs of a concussion were there. He failed to recognize them, and did not refer me to a specialist outside of West Med who might be able to help. When business and money comes before caring and healing, that doctor is a failure in my opinion.

November 11th, 2011

Definitely Recommend!

I have been a patient of Dr. Friend's for three years and I couldn't have chosen a better doctor. I moved to the area from out of state and unfortunately had quite a few medical issues. Dr. Friend was so caring and so helpful with anything I needed. If I emailed him questions, he would respond within about 48hrs. I also love the fact that he would talk to me about other options instead of taking prescription medicince. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

February 17th, 2011

Knowledagle and Caring Doctor

I have been a patient for over 5 years. Dr. Friend always spends a lot of time with me and tries to understand the "big picture" of my health issues. He is a great listener and a very caring person. He just spent some time as a missionary in Africa, so he is very generous with his time and talent, also.

April 17th, 2009

Long time patient

This is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring and takes a lot of time to understand the patient and their family. I highly recommend him!

April 26th, 2016