Overall Review

March 3rd, 2016
Dr. Friend
Dr Friend has been my Dr. For years now.. He is great making an appt to see him can be a problem however other than that hes always been friendly & kind

June 26th, 2015
Dr. Friend is awful
Dr. Friend is awful. He is very dismissive. He stacks his appointments so close together and will literally tell you after 5 minutes "I have another patient" and leaves the room. Beyond his abrupt and rude manner, he does not accurate diagnose medical issues. I shared my experiences with a neighbor who also used to visit Dr. Friend and she had a similar experience. If Dr. Friend is not able to provide a diagnosis, he will label you a "hypochondriac" rather than refer you to a specialist with more specific experience.

January 10th, 2014
Dr. Todd Friend: Dismissive, Arrogant, Lacks Diagnostic Ability
When I visited Dr. Todd Friend for headaches, confusion, vision problems among other symptoms, he was dismissive. He spent a total of 10 minutes with me, and then had to rush off to the next patient. This was not a unique occurrence in my experience, as I was a patient of Dr. Friend for 10 years, and he consistently stacked his appointments. A crowded waiting room was to be expected. Eventually after a year of misery, I visited a different doctor and was diagnosed with "Post Concussion Syndrome". I was able to receive treatment at that time. I did not expect Dr. Friend to fix me immediately, nor did I expect him to properly diagnose the complex disorder of PCS, but the signs of a concussion were there. He failed to recognize them, and did not refer me to a specialist outside of West Med who might be able to help. When business and money comes before caring and healing, that doctor is a failure in my opinion.

November 10th, 2011
Definitely Recommend!
I have been a patient of Dr. Friend's for three years and I couldn't have chosen a better doctor. I moved to the area from out of state and unfortunately had quite a few medical issues. Dr. Friend was so caring and so helpful with anything I needed. If I emailed him questions, he would respond within about 48hrs. I also love the fact that he would talk to me about other options instead of taking prescription medicince. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

February 17th, 2011
Knowledagle and Caring Doctor
I have been a patient for over 5 years. Dr. Friend always spends a lot of time with me and tries to understand the "big picture" of my health issues. He is a great listener and a very caring person. He just spent some time as a missionary in Africa, so he is very generous with his time and talent, also.

April 17th, 2009
Long time patient
This is a wonderful doctor. He is very caring and takes a lot of time to understand the patient and their family. I highly recommend him!