A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Frush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Frush, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frush
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Frush, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Malalignment
- Cartilage Diseases
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Frush graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Frush has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Frush MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd Frush practice?
- Dr. Todd Frush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Frush practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.