Learn more about Dr. Todd Frush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Frush, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frush
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frush Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Frush, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Malalignment
- Cartilage Diseases
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Kneecap Dislocation (Patellar Dislocation)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
Education & Awards
Dr. Frush graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Frush has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Frush MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd Frush practice?
- Dr. Todd Frush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Frush practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.