A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Frush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Frush, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Frush, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Frush graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Frush has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frush accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd Frush practice?
Dr. Todd Frush practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Novi, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.