A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Campbell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Campbell has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campbell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd G. Campbell practice?
Dr. Todd Campbell practices Urology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Roseville Urologists.