A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Garrison Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Garrison Campbell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Garrison Campbell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrison Campbell graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garrison Campbell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Garrison Campbell MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Todd Garrison Campbell practice?
- Dr. Todd Garrison Campbell has 9 office locations.
Dr. Todd Garrison Campbell practices Urology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Roseville Urologists.