inactive

• Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017
Disappointed
Went in to see Dr. Garrett for my yearly exam. When scheduling my appointment, his front office person set me up with a "Medicare Wellness Exam" stating that it is great because Medicare pays 100% and "we don't even have to bill your secondary". What she neglected to tell me was if I had any other questions and/or concerns, I would be responsible for the office visit. At the end of my "questionnaire " exam, I asked Dr. Garrett if he would authorize physical therapy for a lower back problem. He said yes and also gave me a prescription. He never examined my back....I was amazed when I received a bill for $115.00 for his services. I believe his office staff should explain to patients that a "Medicare Wellness" visit is nothing more than a series of questions, your blood pressure taken and the physician listening to your heart.

February 15th, 2017