A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Garvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Garvin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvin graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Garvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Harrison Memorial Hospital, Bremerton, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Jeffrey Garvin MD is a male Urologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Garvin practice?
- Dr. Todd Garvin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Garvin practices Urology near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bainbridge Island, WA.
See Silverdale Urologists.