A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Garvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Garvin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvin graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Garvin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Harrison Memorial Hospital, Bremerton, Wa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garvin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd J. Garvin practice?
Dr. Todd Garvin practices Urology near Bremerton, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Bainbridge Island, WA and Silverdale, WA.
See Bremerton Urologists.