A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Gephart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Gephart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Gephart, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gephart graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gephart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Sherman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Allen Gephart MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Gephart practice?
- Dr. Todd Gephart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Gephart practices Internal Medicine near Hoffman Estates, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elk Grove Village, IL and East Dundee, IL.
See Hoffman Estates Internists.