inactive

Todd D Glassman DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

November 10th, 2016
dentist
Drs. Paul and Todd Glassman care very much about their patients.

May 6th, 2016
JUST GO SOMEWHERE ELSE
Dr Todd Glassman is so unprofessional. His wait times were 45+ min while his front desk staff talked on her cell phone the whole time. The place is a dump JUST GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

October 17th, 2013
They didnt even take my name for the appointment..which is good and bad, you can walk in whenever I guess. I had to switch doctors, the staff was unbelievably judgmental (except, thank God, the assistant that initially evaluated me). Zero bedside manner. I started crying at one point and didnt even get a tissue, he acted like it wasn't even happening. And I'm pretty sure he gets kickbacks, he way over-prescribed me a prescription at $10/each and wanted to see me twice a week. (Meaning, having to pay twice a week, taking two days out to drive all the way up to him...) When I called back the other nurse proceeded to argue saying its only once a week. I paid cash and they literally had no change (almost $100) for me and started rooting around in their pockets - they actually asked me if I could come back for it at my next appointment. How do you not have the proper means to take payment in a licensed business??? Plus he directed me to a specific pharmacy for no reason which would be way out of my way - you can get the prescription at any CVS or Walgreens. Which makes me think he knows the owners or gets a cut from referrals.