A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Goldenberg is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Goldenberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Goldenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Mitchell Goldenberg FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Todd Goldenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Goldenberg practices Neurological Surgery near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Surgeons.