A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Gottschalk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Gottschalk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Gottschalk, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottschalk graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottschalk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Gilbert Gottschalk DO is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd G. Gottschalk practice?
- Dr. Todd Gottschalk has 7 office locations.
Dr. Todd Gottschalk practices Pediatrics and Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Pediatricians and Spokane Internists.