A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Graham, Physiatrist, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Graham, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Community Hospital Of Bremen Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Austin Graham MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd A. Graham practice?
- Dr. Todd Graham has 10 office locations.
Dr. Todd Graham practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, IN and Elkhart, IN.
See South Bend Physiatrists and South Bend Pain Management Doctors.