Learn more about Dr. William Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gray has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William T. Gray practice?
Dr. William Gray practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, and Nuclear Cardiology near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Plano, TX.
See McKinney Internists, McKinney Cardiologists, McKinney Emergency Physicians, McKinney Family Physicians, and McKinney Nuclear Medicine Physicians.