A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gray
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gray has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Todd Gray DO is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. William T. Gray practice?
- Dr. William Gray has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Gray practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX and Denton, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.