Internist, Cardiologist (heart)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 15th, 2013

DR Gray is a great Dr. Him and staff cares about there patients

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Jul 23rd, 2012

I used another cardiologist before Dr. Gray, and he kept ordering tests that my insurance wouldn't pay. Dr. Gray took a look, and said they were not needed. My health has been much better!The only issue I have is that I always wait a ling time because every time I go in, he has an emergency. Otherwise, he is the best doctor I have ever had.

Phenominal Doctor!!! show details Phenominal Doctor!!!
May 11th, 2012

In today's world of fast track medicine, Dr. Gray is a rare combination of knowledge, experience, caring and compassion. He spends whatever time is needed with his patients and actually listens!! A truly outstanding doctor with a great team of nurses and office staff.

Feb 25th, 2012

well worth the sometimes long wait

best Doctor in town show details best Doctor in town
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr Grey was recommended to me and I absolutely love him!He has an excellent bedside manor and as a younger patient who was frightened he, and his nurse Victoria, calmed and assured me when I needed it most. I have been to them three times now and each time they have been consistent,friendly, and caring. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

by Natalee W. on Jun 24th, 2009

Dr. Gray was on- call when I took my Dad to the ER. He was called in around midnight and had a conversation with me after the cardio cath around 3am...he was incredibly caring and took his time with me even at that hour. The following days he continued to be very helpful and sensitive to what we needed or asked. We would highly recommend him!