A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Green is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Green, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Green has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- UPMC Horizon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd David Green MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Green practice?
- Dr. Todd Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Green practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Allergists and Pittsburgh Pediatricians.