Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Greer
Dr. Todd Greer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alpharetta, GA, with another office in Denver, CO. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Greer is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center, Wellstar North Fulton Hospital and Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Greer has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Todd Greer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alpharetta, GA.
Dr. Frank Ferrier
Vascular Surgery, Pulmonary Disease, General Surgery
Alpharetta, GA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Michael Balk
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Alpharetta, GA 0.19 mi30