A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Griffith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Griffith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Griffith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Blount Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Robert Griffith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Todd R. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Todd Griffith has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Griffith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Maryville, TN.
See Maryville Surgeons.