A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Groom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Groom is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Groom, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Groom graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Groom has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd M Groom MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Groom practice?
- Dr. Todd Groom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Todd Groom practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Safety Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Fort Myers Beach, FL.
See Safety Harbor Internists and Safety Harbor Infectious Disease Doctors.