A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Groom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Groom is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Groom, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Tropical Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Groom graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Groom has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Groom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans