A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Guenzburger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Guenzburger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Guenzburger graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Guenzburger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Nathan Guenzburger MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd N. Guenzburger practice?
- Dr. Todd Guenzburger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Todd Guenzburger practices Internal Medicine near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Newberg Internists.