A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Gunderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Gunderson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Gunderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunderson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Gunderson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gunderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd F. Gunderson practice?
Dr. Todd Gunderson practices Internal Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists.