A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Hansen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hansen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hansen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Angel Medical Center
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd H Hansen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd H. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Todd Hansen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Todd Hansen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Candler, NC and Old Fort, NC.
See Asheville Cardiologists.