A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Hansen is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hansen
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Hansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hansen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hansen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Hansen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Angel Medical Center
- Mission Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd H Hansen FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd H. Hansen practice?
- Dr. Todd Hansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Hansen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Cardiologists.