More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Harburn
Dr. Todd Harburn, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mackinaw City, MI, with other offices in Lansing, MI and Saint Ignace, MI (and 1 other location). He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Harburn is affiliated with Eaton Rapids Medical Center, Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital and McLaren - Greater Lansing. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Harburn has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Todd Harburn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mackinaw City, MI.
Dr. Craig Duncan
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Pellston, MI 15.31 mi26
Dr. Alfred Wroblewski Jr
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Cheboygan, MI 15.66 mi25
Dr. Mark Mcmurray
Cheboygan, MI 15.66 mi33