A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Harris, Hernia, General, and Laparoscopic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Harris, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Hernia
- Endovascular Surgery
- Femoral Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Interventional Oncology
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic and Open Hernia Repair
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Umbilical Hernia
- Varicose vein surgery
- Ventral Hernia
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Samuel Harris MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Todd S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Todd Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Harris practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons and Newport Beach Radiologists.