Dr. Todd Harris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Harris?

October 2nd, 2017

The Consummate Professional

Dr. Harris performed laproscopic surgery to repair my bilateral inguinal hernia in March, 2017. I had previously undergone a mesh-free Desarda Technique surgery for these hernias 14-months earlier by another surgeon. That first surgery failed catostrophically after 12-months so I elected to have mesh repair after consulting with Dr. Harris. My experience with Dr. Harris could not have been more efficient, professional, or pain free. I experienced no post-operative pain and required no pain medication other than two Tylenol the day of surgery. I only wish I had gone to Dr. Harris initially before the first failed hernia surgery.

September 21st, 2017

Bilateral Inguinal Hernias

I am 64 and unfortunately I ended up with two Hernias. I found Dr. Harris online and decided to go speak with him. It was a great decision and I can't tell you how pleased I am with him and his whole group. From Dr. Harris himself to his staff, they were all very professional and really put me at ease! The surgery went well and recovery is pretty much as he spells it out on his web page. I hope no one ever has to have Hernia Surgery but, if that's the case, Dr. Todd S. Harris MD and his staff are an excellent choice! Regards, Tim Roberts

August 18th, 2017

Exceeded All Expectations

From start to finish, evaluation and treatment with Dr. Harris was nothing short of exemplary. As his prior reviews indicated, he and his staff are engaging, attentive, and highly informative. His copious amounts of literature, readily available in print, web, and video form, helped to put my mind to ease about the procedure, which I opted for after understanding the risks and benefits. Healing has unfolded precisely as hoped. If I had to, I'd do it all again without reservation.

July 11th, 2017

Smooth and efficient

I feel like a new person now

June 9th, 2017

Great Job.

Dr. Harris did a great Job on my Hernia surgery.

June 7th, 2017

Ventral Hernia Repair

Very satisfied.

June 5th, 2017

No hassle. Taken care of and back to my normal life.

May 16th, 2017

Easily the best Doctor I have ever worked with.

In summary, Dr. Harris was attentive, VERY experienced, did a masterful job on my surgery and his follow-up has been thorough as well. He comes with my highest recommendation.

January 17th, 2017

My first, favorite and only surgery!

My hernia surgery was something that I had put off for a long time(10 yrs) and was something that I was quite nervous about. Dr. Harris and his staff made the entire process very easy and comfortable and I don't believe I would have felt safe and confident in any other doctor's office. My recovery has gone very well and it feels great to get back to my old self again! I highly recommend Dr. Harris.

January 10th, 2017

Friendly and professional staff

All was explained very clearly, and both the surgery and recovery went as explained.

October 14th, 2016

Business Owner

Everything went flawlessly! Best service and care ever! I'm used to HOAG Newport which has great care. Orange Coast was even better!

October 13th, 2016

Great experience!!! Everything went as planned, the recovery was faster than I expected, the procedure was perfect (umbilical hernia repair), and I am completely satisfied with all aspects of this operation. Highly recommend Dr Harris, his staff and the staff at OC Medical Center.