inactive

Todd S Harris MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2016
Business Owner
Everything went flawlessly! Best service and care ever! I'm used to HOAG Newport which has great care. Orange Coast was even better!

October 13th, 2016
Great experience!!! Everything went as planned, the recovery was faster than I expected, the procedure was perfect (umbilical hernia repair), and I am completely satisfied with all aspects of this operation. Highly recommend Dr Harris, his staff and the staff at OC Medical Center.

October 6th, 2016
Awesome
Everything from the staff to the nurses to the doctor to the facility was awesome

September 7th, 2016
Great Surgery and experience
I found Dr. Harris on the internet and liked their video and explanation of what the procedure may endure. He and his staff were very professional and gave me confidence that I had made the right decision. The surgery went very well and after almost two months since the surgery I have no pain and can do any lifting. I was able to play golf three weeks after surgery without any pain in my groin. I would recommend Dr. Todd Harris and his professional team to anyone for hernia repair!

September 6th, 2016
I wish Dr. Harris was my Primary Care Physician!
5 stars isn't enough stars for this doctor and his staff. From the initial call, emails, in-person visits, procedure day, post procedure visit and even weeks after my procedure, their service has been OUTSTANDING. I am SO thankful I learned about UFE. Do NOT get a hysterectomy until you've talked to Dr. Harris. There are other solutions out there and there is a doctor that can do this for you and he will do it with a smile and caring touch. Love this Doctor. Wish he could be my PCP.

September 2nd, 2016
Personable, attentive doctor
Dr. Harris is outgoing, friendly, knowledgeable, and focused, and each time I was with him, he spent time finding out how I was. He really works hard to give quality care, and I appreciate that. My family doctor recommended me to him , I would recommend Dr. Harris to anyone needing a specialist in his area.

June 25th, 2016
retired fire captain
so glad i got a 2nd opinion from dr. harris concerning my hernia. this guy is terrific because he truly cares and is a very skilled and respected surgeon. in pre-op, i was privy to unsolicited positive comments about dr. harris from the hospital staff at oc mem. hosp. comments were: "he's good!' " "you did well in getting him as your surgeon"

June 23rd, 2016
Everything went exactly as described and overall was very satisfied with Dr. Harris and the hospital. Feeling great now and can golf with no pain.

June 6th, 2016
Dr. Harris and his team provided truly great service throughout the process of my hernia repair. In fact, I have referred several patients to him because of the courteous, professional manner I experienced. I woke highly recommend Dr. Harris to anyone for evaluation and surgery.

April 21st, 2016
Very happy with the whole process, a pleasure to have been treated so well...at such reasonable charges it is a great value.

April 20th, 2016
Satisfied Patient
Surgery went smoothly, with very little discomfort. No pain meds needed. Returned to Surfing on schedule at 3 weeks post op. I recommend Dr. Harris who was skilled and professional.

April 9th, 2016
This was my second hernia repair and it went much better with Dr.Harris.He has an excellent team assembled.