A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hartley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Hartley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hartley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hartley graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hartley has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Cameron Hartley MD is a male Neurologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Hartley practice?
- Dr. Todd Hartley has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Hartley practices Neurology near Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Altamonte Springs Neurologists.