A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Heller, Gastroenterologist, Medical Geneticist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Heller, FACG, FACP, FASGE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd D Heller FACG, FACP, and FASGE is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Heller practice?
- Dr. Todd Heller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Heller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Gastroenterologists.