A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Heller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Heller, Gastroenterologist, Medical Geneticist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Heller, FACG, FACP, FASGE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heller graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harbor Hospital Center
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd D Heller FACG, FACP, and FASGE is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Todd D. Heller practice?
- Dr. Todd Heller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Heller practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Pikesville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Burnie, MD.
See Pikesville Internists and Pikesville Gastroenterologists.