Dr. Todd Helton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Helton?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Todd Helton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2013

professional

Horrible!! He is so strapped for time and to crank out the patients that he forgetst he is a doctor... He is the primary physician for my parents and I have been to him one time... none of us feel he cares about the individual and when his alloted 15 minutes is up he promply drops mid-sentence and leaves..His sending a letter telling us he is branching out his patients into a new practice is absurd... good luck. It takes weeks for an appointment, as for promptness - at least 15 minutes. The people at the front desk are not very nice and the nurse is constanly having to apologize for the doctor. As far as accurate diagonsis - he spent 14 minutes talking about a childhood accident I had 47 years ago and I finaly said "you cannot leave the room till you answer my question." He sent in the nurse and grudginly wrote a prescription... Never once told me what the prescription was for nor the side effects -he merely asked where I would get the prescription filled. Now 8 months later I have stil not heard the results of the test nor a diagnosis... Not sure what good he is... he gets a negative score from me and my whole family!!!!

June 30th, 2011

Too rushed, forgot critical prescription change.

January 23rd, 2011

In recently seeing Dr. Helton, he said " I need 45 mins with you but they only give me 15." I was hurried out the door. They made me an appointment for four months. My daughter had a 103 degree fever last week and we had to take her to urgent care because he couldn't see her when we called in early.

June 19th, 2014