Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Hitchcock
Dr. Todd Hitchcock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Hospitalist. Dr. Hitchcock is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Scripps Memorial Hospital-La Jolla and Scripps Memorial Hospital-Encinitas. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Hitchcock has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Todd Hitchcock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Phong Hu
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
San Diego, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Hashim Khan
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
San Diego, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Emily Singh
Hospitalist, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi15