A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Hockenbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Hockenbury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Hockenbury, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hockenbury graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hockenbury has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hockenbury accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 13 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 27 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ross T. Hockenbury practice?
Dr. Ross Hockenbury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.