A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ross Hockenbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Hockenbury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hockenbury
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hockenbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Hockenbury, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hockenbury graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hockenbury has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Todd Hockenbury MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ross T. Hockenbury practice?
- Dr. Ross Hockenbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Hockenbury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.