Learn more about Dr. Ross Hockenbury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ross Hockenbury is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hockenbury
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hockenbury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ross Hockenbury, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hockenbury graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hockenbury has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
- Norton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ross Todd Hockenbury MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ross T. Hockenbury practice?
- Dr. Ross Hockenbury has 1 office location.
Dr. Ross Hockenbury practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Orthopedic Surgeons.