Dr. Ross Hockenbury Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ross Hockenbury?

August 1st, 2017

Highly recommened

Told me pretty quick my opions which I was expecting

August 31st, 2016

My first appointment left me feeling that Dr. Hockenburys bed side manner leaves much to be desired, my second appointments was for 1:50, signed in at 1:40 only to overhear through another patient & nurse that Dr. Hockey bury was next door at the hospital in surgery. I wasn't told this when I signed in or given the option to reschedule. I told one of the women at the desk that I had an appointment with him & she said he would be back in a few minutes, leading me to think that it wouldn't be long. Then I was taken back to a room where I waited at least thirty minutes. I then ask again how long it would be before the doctor would be back & the nurse said she wasn't sure. I then decided that I had already wasted too much of my time on this doctor, I walked to the desk & let them know that I hadn't seen the doctor & to not bill my insurance. I also let them know how upset I was & to tell dr hockey bury that I wasn't coming back to see him again & that I would find another doctor. I would also like to mention that I live about 15 miles from his office & it was a waste of my time, gas & a lot of unnecessary stress.

September 30th, 2015

Would recommend to anyone. have been so pleased with Dr. Hockenbury's work

April 29th, 2015

APPRECIATION AND TRUST!

After wasting so many appts & hours searching for a Dr that could work on my SEVERE Hammer/claw toes, I finally found Dr Hockenbury online.He applied his talents beyond my expectations! IHe had to cut out bone in my toes, fuse them w/pins to make them as straight as he could(which was Awesome!) and relieved so much pain that I had bore my whole life.(&at that time I was in my upper 40;s) I had asked him to fix my toes so I could wear flip-flops or sandals before I die! He made my wish come true and I can't thank him enough!! It's been about 10 years now & I'm still happy & relieved from his work!

May 23rd, 2013

Great surgeon and great staff!

May 15th, 2012

Carl Corenlius

Dr H is a hands on Doctor who has operate on all the members of my family for one reason or another. I wouldnt have anyone else take care of my family than him

February 3rd, 2011

Ankle Surgery

Dr. Hockenbury can provide the latest cutting edge ankle surgery - in my case, an artificial ankle

January 5th, 2011

He said it would be a waste of his time

We made an appointment with him for a 4th opinion on request from our Lawyer, A week before the appointment we brought in PT report, He came and told us he read the Sergeons report and " THAT IS WOULD BE A WASTE OF HIS TIME AND OURS FOR HIM TO SEE US", "IF YOU WANT TO PAY FOR THIS VISIT PERSONALY I WILL SEE YOU BUT THE RESULT WILL STILL BE TE SAME." Since then we did have the secound surgery to remove what the first sergeon left... Hummm

October 12th, 2017