A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Holt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Holt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Holt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Holt practice?
Dr. Todd Holt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Katy, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.