A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Holt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Holt, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Holt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Miles Holt MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Holt practice?
- Dr. Todd Holt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Holt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.