A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hoopman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Hoopman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hoopman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoopman graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hoopman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Christian Hoopman MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd C. Hoopman practice?
- Dr. Todd Hoopman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Hoopman practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Coeur D Alene, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Coeur D Alene Internists, Coeur D Alene Critical Care Practitioners, and Coeur D Alene Pulmonologists.