A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Horiuchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Horiuchi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Horiuchi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Horiuchi graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Horiuchi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd K Horiuchi MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Todd K. Horiuchi practice?
- Dr. Todd Horiuchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Horiuchi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Internists, Sarasota Critical Care Practitioners, and Sarasota Pulmonologists.