A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hovis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Dr. Hovis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hovis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hovis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Hovis practice?
Dr. Todd Hovis practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, TX and Houston, TX.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tod Hovis