A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hovis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Hovis, Ophthalmologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hovis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovis graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hovis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Community Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael Hovis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Hovis practice?
- Dr. Todd Hovis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Todd Hovis practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, TX and Katy, TX.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.