A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hrabak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Hrabak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hrabak
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hrabak, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrabak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael Hrabak DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Hrabak practice?
- Dr. Todd Hrabak has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Hrabak practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists and Phoenix Internists.