A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hrabak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Hrabak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hrabak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hrabak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hrabak, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrabak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Michael Hrabak DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Hrabak practice?
- Dr. Todd Hrabak has 1 office location.
Dr. Todd Hrabak practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Allergists and Phoenix Internists.