Dr. Todd Huber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Huber?

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Todd Huber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2016

Very disappointed

Dr Huber came highly recommended from a friend. The appt went fine. He said he would get back with me in a week with what he was going to do. I waited almost two weeks. Never heard anything. I called his office 2-3 times asking him to call me please and let me know what he was planning. The office staff told me to be patient. I finally gave up and have found another Dr.. So very disappointed, if he didn't want to do the surgery all he had to do was call and tell me or even have his office staff to call. Figured out God was looking out for me. If he isnt trustworthy I sure didn't need him doing surgery on me.

June 19th, 2016

Cream of the crop surgeon.

July 9th, 2015

Worth the Wait

My only complaint with this doctor is that I had to wait several weeks to see him. He was professional and thorough and I was completely satisfied. He's a good doctor and I suppose that is why you have to wait to get in to him. If you can wait, the wait is worth it.

April 28th, 2015

Dr. Huber is great! He spends the time to get to the solution of the problem.

February 21st, 2014

Don't waste your breath or time!

While this man may be good with children, he is not with older adults! My mother visited him and he told her to stop talking. He rushed to get us out and didn't even refill prescriptions. I had to go back for that. Even then, they had to be called the day after to send the refills! It still wasn't done! The office "forgot" we were there (this was their words, not ours) in the waiting room for 1 1/2 hours and then he didn't even spend time listening to her symptoms before telling her to stop talking. NOT IMPRESSED! I want a doctor who will listen and pay attention, not one running late and runs you out! Don't go here!

January 23rd, 2014

Dr. Huber was recommended to me by my primary care physician. I wish I had not gone to the appointment. His office staff was very rude and after waiting an hour and a half I left without seeing Dr. Huber.

September 13th, 2012

Sorry that he left Vanderbilt

Dr Huber operated on me 7 years ago for an inverted papilloma, similar to sinus surgery. He is an excellent physician and surgeon.

September 10th, 2012

Rude and very abrasive

Had I known about Dr. Huber's reputation, I would NEVER have subjected my child to the absolutely APPALING experience of a visit with him! There are so many well qualified doctors in Nashville. A man who would speak rudely to a 6 year old boy is no man in my book, much less a specialist who I'd entrust my child to. No good parent would willingly subject their child to an experience with this individual. He is an absolute horror - acted rudely, used inappropriate language and exhibited a total lack of concern for an impressionable young child.

April 26th, 2009

Outstanding doctor

He was on time, listened very well and spent an appropriate amount of time with me and my child. He was very helpful and made my son feel much better. Thanks, Dr. Huber!

August 28th, 2017