A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Hutton is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hutton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutton graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hutton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Mitchell Hutton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Hutton practice?
- Dr. Todd Hutton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Todd Hutton practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.