A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Todd Hutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Todd Hutton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutton
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Todd Hutton, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutton graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Hutton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Todd Mitchell Hutton MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Todd M. Hutton practice?
- Dr. Todd Hutton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Todd Hutton practices Psychiatry near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Psychiatrists.