Dr. Todd Hutton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Todd Hutton?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Todd Hutton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

June 17th, 2015

Dr Hutton is a really great psychiatrist. I have had lots of improvement in my quality of life over the years that I've been seeing him. Even though I have a pretty tough bipolar 1 disorder. I've come to feel that he really cares about me and he NEVER EVER GIVES UP on a patient. My only wish is that he wouldn't spread himself so thin that sometimes he's falling asleep during a session. But I don't judge because I don't know his situation. Overall, I think Dr Hutton is a wonderful doctor and I count myself lucky for having been referred to him so many years ago and would recommend him to anyone with bipolar disorder, specifically, because he is clearly knowledgable about treating us.

August 23rd, 2013

Dr. Hutton really knows his medication!

Dr. Hutton is terrific. He is approachable and available. He is incredibly knowledgeable about how psychiatric medications work together and how medications can react very differently in different people. His office staff are spectacular. I have been a patient for over 20 years and am still alive, because of Dr. Hutton's great work!

June 25th, 2013

Saw Dr. Hutton a few times but each time had to wait over an hour. Didn't seem to remember my name. Of note- takes forever to return calls(if at all). Staff is friendly but overwhelmed. As other reviews have noted, he seems distracted and uninterested in my problems.

September 27th, 2012

Excellent Care

Dr. Hutton is an excellent doctor as well as being a very caring person. He is very compassionate, knowledgeable, perfessional, understanding and helpful. It is very easy to discuss the issues with him, he listens and makes it very comfortable. If you need help, I suggest you give Dr. Hutton a try. You won't be disappointed.

August 3rd, 2012

Stay Away!

Disorganized office staff- had to wait over an hour to the doctor. He seems tired and distracted. During my 2 visits with him he had little eye contact and seemed like he would rather be somewhere else. Not sure if he heard anything I had to say. Won't go back.

October 31st, 2011

Better choices out there

Staff is friendly- the only plus in his office unfortunately. Had to wait almost an hour to see him though there was no one else in the waiting room. I've seen him a few times and won't be back. He seems anxious and uninterested. Kept on looking out the window the last visit. I think he feels more comfortable with men and anxious with women in general. Seems like he would be better suited in a hospital setting where he didn't have to make too many decisions.

September 3rd, 2011

Dr. Hutton is the greatest!

I have seen Dr. Hutton every two weeks for eight years.He is an excellent therapist and has prescribed medications that have really made a difference in the quality of my life. I am bi polar.

June 6th, 2011

No bedside manner

He was late. Seemed very bored and uninterested. He yawned several times during my appointment with him. He needs to get more sleep. I will not go back.

May 27th, 2011

Awful!

Dr. Hutton was recommended by a friend who said he was a decent psychiatrist. My experience was terrible. I had an appointment at 1pm and he didn't even show up in the office until 1:30pm. and there were 3 peoeple waiting to see him. He made no apology to me for being late and seemed bored and distracted during the session. He also seems hesitant and anxious about what medication to prescribe. I didn't feel comfortable with him and won't go back. I would not recommend him to anyone as there ae so many other options for mental health in the area. The onlt saving grace was his secretary who was nice and profusely apologized to me about his tardiness but said "it happens all the time"(!!?)

March 18th, 2011

Wait

If the patient before you needs his time h gives it. You can't hurry this type of care and it may make him run late.

March 7th, 2011

Dr. Hutton was very difficult to get to see the first time but it was well worth the effort. He worked on resolving my myriad of issues with kindness and professionalism. I highly recommend him.

February 15th, 2011

Dr. Hutton good beyond words

I have been a patient of Dr. Hutton's for many years and my confidence in and respect for him could not be higher. I am forever indebted for all his excellent care...In addition, his office is run with unfailing courtesy and sensitivity : qualities much missed in so many of my experiences in the modern Dr.'s office.